Here is the sweater I knitted:
I used Plymouth Dreambaby DK and size 6 needles (4s for the ribbing). I got some crucial measurements from the client, and used Sweater Wizard to generate the pattern. Smooth sailing.
I knitted a pair of mittens for another client, in Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light, from a vintage pattern. Unfortunately, I neglected to take a picture before she picked them up. They were a lovely natural brown with a stranded pattern on the back of the hand in a lighter shade. The yarn was absolutely wonderful to knit with.
My sons' friend was home on leave, and asked me to knit a hat for his Army buddy, so I did, according to his specifications. I found two free patterns on Ravelry, one for the hat/beard, and another for the wings.
I didn't have a lot of the gray yarn, so the hat is a bit skimpy, but I hope he'll enjoy the intention.
I'm still plugging away on Christmas stockings for the family; the grandkids' are done, and I just have my son's and daughter-in-law's left to do. I'd like to get them finished in the next week or two, so I can put that tub away in the attic with the other Christmas stuff.
In the meantime, I'm working intermittently on a crib blanket for the front bedroom, an entrelac throw for the living room, and a couple of quilts. My "quilt for your birthday" plan is way behind schedule, since the two November babies' quilts are (1) pinned but not sewn and (2) embroidered but not cut. And there's another birthday coming up in February. I do have a stack of appliquéd blocks that I might piece together with solid blocks for that one, so we'll see. I have until August for the final quilt in that program.
Now to clean off my sewing table and desk, before the cat knocks any more avalanches off onto the floor. :p